Long Term Matchmaking
Long term matchmaking runs until 31 March 2023.
- If you are registered for this event, please follow the point 5 (below) to arrange your meetings. Remember, that only the Invitee can propose the exact time of the meeting, so if necessary, inform about your availability using the optional message window.
- If you are new to this event, please register first and follow all the instructions below.
How It Works
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. People meet and greet at high speed. 20 minutes are usually enough to build connections, pinpoint collaboration interests and move on to the next talk.
1. Online registration
Registration is quick and easy. Just click here.
2. Publish an interesting profile
Publish a concise but informative profile to raise your visibility at the event. A good profile highlights your expertise and what you can offer to potential partners.
Informative, high quality profiles will lead to better meetings. Good profiles attract hundreds of visits before & AFTER the event.
Your profile will be automatically visible as soon as you save it.
The Marketplace is where you can publish your project cooperation ideas, expertise offers, and other cooperation needs. The following cooperation offer types are available:
- Project Cooperation*: Horizon Europe & Digital Europe AI TEF project ideas for which would like to search for at least one further partner for your consortium. Project cooperation ideas may be initiated by:
- Consortium looking for a partner in a specific topic
- Partner looking for a consortium in a specific topic
- Expertise*: You have specific expertise and are willing to participate in an Horizon Europe project (e.g. expertise that may be needed in many call topics).
4. Promotion of published profiles
All Face2Face profiles will be accessible online. Your cooperation offers will be visible on the marketplace. These pages will attract numerous visitors during consortium building for Horizon Europe.
Use our graphics template on social media to publicize the opportunity to meet you at Digital-Industry-2021.
You can update your profile at any time.
5. Browse participants, send & receive meeting requests
Check your meeting requests regulary and accept/decline them well in advance.
6. At the event
Access your meetings in My Agenda, where you have your complete schedule for the event and the list of your meetings. Check your camera and microphone and don't be late!
Our staff will be at your disposal during the whole matchmaking event.