NCP4Industry, the network of Cluster 4 - Industry National Contact Points is organising a brokerage event with pre-arranged online Face2Face meetings complementing the European Commission's Horizon Europe Information Day on Cluster 4 - Digital, Industry & Space with a 2023 deadline.
The third series of Horizon Europe calls is around the corner, and the Work programme 2023-2024 will be launched at the event of November. A series of events will be held in December 2022 to support your participation.
The calendar of the next Information day and brokerage events on Cluster 4, includes:
12-14 Dec 2022
Information day on Cluster 4 - Digital, Industry & Space
|14 Dec 2022
|Brokerage Event - Industry 2023
(Destination 1 and 2)
15-16 Dec 2022
|Brokerage Event - Digital 2023
(Destination 3,4 and 6)
|08 Dec 2022
|Brokerage Event - Space 2023
This brokerage event is a unique networking opportunity for actors in the INDUSTRY fields!
For the brokerage event in Digital, please visit: digital2022.b2match.io
For brokerage event in Space, please visit:
- get the latest information from the European Commission
- meet thousands of organisations interested in participating in Horizon Europe
- build quality partnerships for participating in Industry calls across Horizon Europe
- facilitate the setup of project consortia to respond to these calls for proposals
- discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- acquire new cross-border contacts and initiate collaborations
- promote your research results, technologies and know-how
Who can participate?
Representatives of companies, universities and research institutes worldwide working in the Industry sector, interested in sharing new project ideas and finding collaboration partners.
The call topics indicated in the brokerage system refer to the following work programmes.
- Destination 1: Climate neutral, Circular and Digitised Production
- Destination 2: Increased Autonomy in Key Strategic Value Chains for Resilient Industry
* PLEASE NOTE: Industry topics are present across all pillars of Horizon Europe, other collaboration opportunities can be explored, as well. If you would like to find partners for other areas, please visit other Horizon Europe brokerage events.
- Advanced green and digital technologies for manufacturing
- Climate neutral energy intensive process industries
- Hubs for circularity
- Disruptive Technologies for Construction Sector
- Raw Materials for EU open strategic autonomy and successful transition to a climate-neutral and circular economy
- Safe and Sustainable by Design (SSbD) Chemicals and Materials
- Strategic innovation markets driven by advanced materials
- Improving the resilience of EU businesses, especially SMEs and Startups
HORIZON EUROPE PARTNERSHIPS
- Made in Europe Partnership
- Processes4Planet Partnership
- Clean Steal Partnership